This picturesque town sat on the banks of the rivers Stour and Allen has a rich and fascinating history that has drawn visitors for centuries. But how well do we truly know Wimborne?
Filled with historical gems, beautiful architecture, culinary delights and a range of unique local shops, Wimborne boasts a wide range of opportunities for those willing to travel off the beaten path.
Discover Wimborne Minster
This April Wimborne will be hosting a range of business, culture, food & drink and shopping related events to encourage visitors and locals alike to explore the delights of the town and discover Wimborne as a destination. Discover Wimborne
Over 100 events will take place throughout April. Events will include:
- Pimp your Prosecco at The Thirsty Bird
- Handmade Wimborne - local crafts on the Square
- Live Music at The Oddfellows Arms
- New Forest Ice Cream Tasting at Number 9 on the Green
- The Flavours of Indonesia at A Taste of Rasa Sayang
- Facts, Myths and Legends Town Tour with Malcolm Angel
- Many more demonstrations, events and competitions for all the family.
Visit Wimborne Tourist Information Centre, Wimborne Model Town, Allendale House, Walford Mill or the Tivoli to collect a full schedule of the Discover Wimborne events.